As of now, I need to have my project criticized to find room for improvement. Naturally, I went to my mother, who I planned to show my progress leading up to now. I was very concerned with this, considering that I don't have much completed. The only thing I can present is the recovered footage of the previous week's filming. I was worried even before showing the footage. However, I know that the best way to improve the quality of my work would be to have any early mistakes fixed. This way, I could avoid having to re-shoot entire parts for a simple mistake. Even a small error or overlooked detail could cost me many hours that I do not have to spare. I presented what I had to her. It was quite awkward having to scroll between the discontinuous footage. As predicted, she was dissatisfied with the shaky camera. Even as I looked from my most biased perspective, is was incredibly distracting. It jut shocked me of how long it took for me to finally realize to use the tripod I had orde...
Consolidating the footage from our movie was a time-consuming process. Jibril had to review all the footage to determine which shots were usable and which weren't. The goal was to create a cohesive story that fit within a 5-minute time frame. I had to be mindful of pacing and keep the story moving forward. Some shots were cut because they were redundant or didn't add anything new to the story. Others were cut because they didn't fit with the overall tone and style of the film. We had to make tough decisions about which shots to keep and which to cut. We also had to be mindful of continuity, making sure that the footage flowed seamlessly from one shot to the next. We worked closely with the editor to ensure that the final cut was polished and professional. I added sound effects and music to enhance the mood and atmosphere of the film. Our team was careful not to overload the film with too many effects or music, as it could detract from the story. We used color correction t...
Today we faced challenges during our shoot. One of the biggest challenges was getting the right shot under the right conditions. There were times when we had to wait for the perfect lighting or weather conditions, which could take hours. Even when we had the right conditions, it could take a long time to get the perfect shot. One example of this was when we were filming a particular scene outside in the park. We had to wait for the sun to set just enough to create the desired effect, and then we had to make sure the camera was in the right position to capture the shot. It took about an hour to get just one shot under those conditions, but we knew it was worth the effort to create the desired effect. We also had to contend with other factors like noise and distractions from passersby, which could ruin a shot if not handled properly. We had to be patient and persistent, making sure we got the shot we needed before moving on to the next scene. It was a lesson in perseverance and ded...
Comments
Post a Comment