Consolidating the footage from our movie was a time-consuming process. Jibril had to review all the footage to determine which shots were usable and which weren't. The goal was to create a cohesive story that fit within a 5-minute time frame. I had to be mindful of pacing and keep the story moving forward. Some shots were cut because they were redundant or didn't add anything new to the story. Others were cut because they didn't fit with the overall tone and style of the film. We had to make tough decisions about which shots to keep and which to cut. We also had to be mindful of continuity, making sure that the footage flowed seamlessly from one shot to the next. We worked closely with the editor to ensure that the final cut was polished and professional. I added sound effects and music to enhance the mood and atmosphere of the film. Our team was careful not to overload the film with too many effects or music, as it could detract from the story. We used color correction t...
I will most likely work on this project independently. Having another partner would help during production, but it would take some coordination to have all of our resources and ideas together before we started and to get a satisfactory result. Working solo for most likely mean that I want to spend a lot more time planning for the filming and taking a lot more time for editing to learn the effect to apply them to the video correctly so I can get the best result possible. Considering we have a Thanksgiving break in between this project, we would be able to work on it then. Although we are not required to work during our days off will help greatly with the time management and pacing of blog and most people will be available during this time. Previously I had struggle the most with filming. It was hard for me to keep a steady camera and still capture the same shots without casting a large shadow. I might need to find new equipment or try to come up with new ideas to...
Research: Music Video Conventions and Codes I will be responsible for the planning, storyboarding, and production of a music video. While looking at the style of many modern music videos, I noticed they have certain similarities. They can sometimes have a single plot or multiple plots occurring simultaneously or different uses of cutaways. For single plots, they are usually very simple and involve one main event, like a morning routine or escaping a prison. In videos with multiple plots going on, they were more abstract. People in music videos, depending on the setting, wear modern clothes and makeup that suits the mood of the song. Videos can also be very creative with clothing and makeup to make the video unique. Props will include anything relevant to costumes or standard household objects to make sets look more normal. The music is usually the highlight and the editing and actions coincides with the music. For example, a jump cut could timed with the beat of a drum...
Comments
Post a Comment